We're hiring: On-Trade - Senior National Account Manager
Creating calm in the everyday chaos - TRIP exists to share delicious CBD experiences that help you feel less stressed, more productive and more you. Innovators in this new category of functional food and wellness, TRIP was founded in 2019 and has quickly grown a cult following. With over 1000 stockists, across five countries:
- Restaurants including Bill's, Burger&Lobster, by Chloe, Neat Burger, Jak's, Farm Girl
- Hospitality including Albion & East, Darwin & Wallace, MNKY HSE
- Alongside an extremely strong grocery, premium retail and online offering
We’re looking for someone to join our brilliant team and share our collaborative work style, passion for the sector and focus on growth. TRIP has been a transformative addition to many menus in 2020 - served as an alcohol alternative, a spirit mixer and in cocktails, this multi-functional beverage has grown extremely quickly across the country. TRIP was the first CBD product listed in many venues, creating a new category, and we want to continue this great momentum building out the CBD category across the UK. We need a team player excited by the start-up, challenger brand landscape and looking to make an impact in a fast paced environment! If you are looking to join one of the fastest growing brands in the UK, and to share some calm in the chaos, take a read of the below and get in touch!
- Lead new business development strategy in the on-trade & out of home channel - you will be responsible for driving the business growth in this channel through new listings. Building on the great success that TRIP has achieved in Y1, we want to accelerate to achieve nationwide distribution in Y2.
- Manage and oversee the relationship with our key accounts to make sure they and their teams are educated on the product, to grow the CBD category and drive TRIP revenue
- You will report in to the founders and will have autonomy to build out this channel of the business. You will also have support from at least one Sales Manager on arrival, and the team will be expanding fast after that.