– Managing D2C orders, troubleshooting issues with the warehouse whilst ensuring a smooth ordering process for the consumer
– Ownership of B2B orders, ensuring our wide range of customers receive their orders on time in full
Finance and stock management:
– Ensuring accurate and prompt invoicing of customer orders
Management of Accounts Receivable
– Stock reconciliation to ensure our accounts match physical stocks
Cross-functional team support:
– Sales team - building great relationships with customer supply chain teams, working collaboratively to drive efficiencies and general sales support and general support
– Marketing team - buyer/influencer send outs and support on TRIP events/takeovers
Although primarily an operational role, this position will work across functions allowing you excellent exposure to all aspects of our rapidly growing business. You can expect to learn from and work directly with senior professionals in Operations, Accounts, Sales and Marketing as we expand our business and supply chain across Europe and the USA.
– 2 years’ experience in an operational role, FMCG or similar
– Strong Microsoft excel skills, experience with Unleashed and Excel a bonus
– Detail driven, with a passion for problem solving and getting the job done in a fast-paced environment
– Able to see the bigger picture and find operational efficiencies in a rapidly changing supply chain
– A self-starter who is super organised and keen to grow within a dynamic team that is taking the UK market by storm!
Looking to take a TRIP to happy days✌️
–Competitive Salary DOE
– Holiday: 24 days + birthday!
– TRIP product discount & Friends+Family codes
– Regular team social & events
– 1 Community day (taken whenever to undertake charitable volunteering of choice)
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!