Win a Lifetime Supply of TRIP Terms and Conditions
A lifetime supply of TRIP is classified as delivery every three months of either 3x TRIP 24-packs or a 3x TRIP Strong CBD Oil, for up to 20 years. Should the company cease to exist or if it is acquired by another entity, the Promoter has the right to terminate this subscription.
UK, 18+ only. 20/02/2023 - 21/02/23. To enter via email place an order on drink-trip.com within 24 hours of receiving the email (use code INSTA100 for a FREE Good Energy Gang tote bag). You must add the tote bag to your basket for the code to apply.
A lifetime supply of TRIP is classified as delivery every three months of either 3x TRIP 24-packs or 3x TRIP Strong CBD Oil, for up to 20 years.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: This promotion will run from 12.00 GMT on 20th February 2023 until 12.00pm on 21st February (TBC) ("Promotion Period"). Within the promotion period, 1 prize draw will take place.
- The Prize: There will be 1 Prize available for a Lifetime Supply of TRIP* selected from each of the Instagram entries and Tiktok entries.
*A lifetime supply of TRIP is classified as delivery every three months of either 3x TRIP 24-packs or 3x TRIP Strong CBD Oil, for up to 20 years (or products of a similar or higher value - should such products cease to be available). Should the company cease to exist or if it is acquired by another entity, the Promoter has the right to terminate this subscription.
- Winner Selection: Following the end of the Prize Draw Period, the winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Prize Draw Period. The prize draws will be conducted by random selection.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via email as applicable within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Winner Requirements: In order to receive the 3-month supply of TRIP, the winner will email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Prize Code Request’ and write in the email which product they would like to receive. The winner will receive a code valid for the prize for that calendar month. If the email is not received within a calendar month, the value or prize cannot be carried forward to the following month. If no requests are received for a period of 6 months, then TRIP reserves the right for the prize to lapse. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner’s request shall be accommodated by TRIP where possible given stock availability, and TRIP may replace the prize in its sole discretion. Winner must reside with a UK postcode for the duration of their supply.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize is not fulfilled within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Without prejudice, the Promoter may have to provide information regarding your postcode and/or last name to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request (in compliance with Data Protection laws).
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prizes is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value. The prizes are personal and not permitted to be resold.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the Promoter’s website.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and that Facebook, Twitter or Instagram have no liability for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Disposable or Mailinator.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
BINDING EFFECT; MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This is a binding agreement. Company reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of such revisions.