When stress strikes, our bodies release adrenaline and cortisol, which can make our minds start to race but there are ways to help calm stormy minds. We’ve compiled some of our favourite ways to find our calm - from AM to PM, here are our top 5 tips to help you deal with whatever your 9-5 throws at you:
1. Breathe - a few minutes of deep breathing in the morning can lower your blood pressure and make you feel more relaxed. Give the 4-7-8 method a try - sit with your back straight, then inhale through your nose for four seconds, hold your breath for seven, then exhale through your mouth for eight seconds.
2. Go outside - getting out and about really does benefit the brain, improving attention and boosting mood for brighter days. We find getting outside and leaving your phone at home is the best way to reset and rebalance.
3. Take a lunch break - it’s a healthy habit to restore your energy, so don’t have lunch at your desk! You deserve a proper break - we’re loving Leon and Benugo, and you can find our CBD drinks stocked in both, made for stress-free sipping.
4. Miss out, and enjoy it - if an evening of chill is needed, don’t feel stressed you’re missing out. Sometimes some self-care or stress-care is exactly what you need. Whether that’s spending some time meditating or just bingeing your fave show, check in with yourself and enjoy missing out.
5. Sleep well - sleeping is a powerful stress reducer but if your mind is racing and you struggle to drift off, try some CBD oil to help you find calm. Read more on CBD for sleep here.
TRIP CBD drinks and oils are crafted to help you find calm in the chaos. Packed with powerful adaptogens and natural ingredients to help you unwind when you’re looking to de-stress and find your best-self.