1. Ginger Peach Beer
Abstaining from alcohol for a weekend or two doesn’t need to be boring. This sweet beverage features our fruity Peach & Ginger CBD drink. Infused with 15mg premium CBD, we recommend this recipe for your evening wind-down. Ginger is a great match for any non alcoholic Christmas party drinks, adding spicy, earthy notes.
- 1 can of TRIP’s Peach Ginger
- Dash of ginger beer
- Several fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Juice of one lemon
- Sugar (for the glass sugar rim)
- Juice the lemon and dip the rim of a highball glass into the lemon
- Dip the glass into a plate of sugar to create the classic cocktail sugar rim
- Add ice
- Pour in the Peach Ginger and top up with ginger beer (don’t worry, this is alcohol free!)
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and take a sip!
2. Elderflower and Mint Spritzer
This recipe combines TRIP’s Elderflower Mint CBD drink with a mix of citrus and berries. Mint is also a fantastic herb for extra flavouring. Want a hangover-free evening? This is the dream G&T alternative for an alcohol free sparkling drink.
Makes: 1-litre pitcher
- 2 cans of TRIP’s Elderflower Mint
- 500ml soda water
- 1 lime, juiced
- Around 80g fresh, washed blackberries
- Several mint leaves to garnish
- Mix the Elderflower Mint with soda water and lime juice
- Stir in the blackberries and mint leaves
- Serve immediately!
3. Citrus Breakfast Mocktail
The best part of alcohol-free combinations is that they can be made in the morning for a breakfast pick-me-up. Bonus points for adding a CBD-infused drink for a calm and balanced mind. If you’ve got a little extra time when you wake up, this citrus breakfast mocktail will add a pep in your step.
- 1 can of TRIP’s Lemon Basil CBD
- Dash of fresh orange juice
- 15ml elderflower syrup
- 1 lime wedge
- Combine the Lemon Basil with orange juice and elderflower syrup
- Stir, add your lime wedge to the side of the glass and sip!
4. Italian Soda
This one is a fun, almost milkshake-like recipe. It’s reminiscent of being a kid and picking your favourite flavoured fizzy drink, like cream soda or cherryade. Though, an Italian Soda definitely sounds more adult. In this recipe, we’ve swapped the traditional soda for TRIP’s Peach Ginger CBD drink.
- 1 can TRIP’s Peach Ginger CBD
- 45ml of a flavoured syrup of your choice (orange blossom goes with peaches)
- 30ml of heavy cream, or half and half, depending on your preference
- Fill a large glass with ice (we love fountain glasses for this recipe)
- Add your syrup and slowly pour in the Peach Ginger
- Stir gently, top with cream, and serve
What alcoholic drinks are gluten-free?
Standard beer normally contains barley, rye or wheat, which means it’s off the menu if you can’t consume gluten. Though, you can buy gluten-free beer.
All wines, spirits and liqueurs are gluten-free because of the production method. When the liquids are distilled during manufacturing, the gluten is removed. Cider, sherry and port are also on the gluten-free alcohol list.
What can I replace drinking alcohol with?
There are so many alternatives to alcohol. From sparkling water and soda with fresh fruit to mocktails, flavoured kombucha and alcohol-free versions, you’re spoilt for choice. These can taste as good as drinks containing alcohol, just without any anxious feelings the day after.
We’ve used our TRIP CBD drinks in these recipes as many customers love them as an alcohol replacement. There’s nothing more invigorating than waking up without a hangover, so we hope you enjoy making these non-alcoholic drinks! Explore our full range of CBD drinks to stock up for these recipes.